S.A.R. Trasporti has established precise policies for Quality, Health, Safety, BBS, Environment, Energy Conservation, Alcohol and Drugs, Security, Food Handling Safety, Food and Feed Transport Safety Gmp+, Social Responsibility, related to the Management System adopted.
It is the policy of S.A.R. Trasporti to conduct its business in a manner compatible with the environmental and economic needs of the areas in which it operates.
S.A.R. Trasporti therefore undertakes to implement, maintain and develop in its organisation an ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM in compliance with the UNI EN ISO 14001 Standards.
Furthermore, it is the Company's policy to comply with both the laws and regulations in force regarding environmental protection and the environmental aspects it subscribes to.
The Company is committed to improving its results in the field of the environmental impact of its activities through
- the use of 'clean' technologies;
- the constant renewal of the vehicle fleet;
- the commitment to use, as far as possible, renewable sources for electricity supply;
- the prevention of pollution.
The Company encourages attention and respect for the environment and ensures the adoption and application of its own operating procedures and programmes in this regard.
Therefore, it is the Company's policy
- to manage its activities with the aim of preventing environmental accidents, directing its drivers to the utmost respect for the law, to the correct maintenance of its vehicles and to the correct application of the appropriate safety procedures foreseen in each phase of transport
- deal quickly and effectively with accidents that may occur during the performance of its services, guaranteeing maximum availability and cooperation to specialised bodies and the competent government authorities, to limit and contain any damage to the environment
- ensure the constant monitoring of appropriate performance indicators on the environmental impact of the activity performed with a view to continuous improvement.